October 13, 2010

Skol Vikings

I recently submitted a portfolio to my favorite sports team of all time...the Minnesota Vikings. Long story short, my friend Leslie made me aware of the initial posting for the Team Photographer position with the Vikings. I submitted my resume and all of the info they requested. As expected I didn't make the cut. A few weeks later, the job posted again and I re-submitted my application. A few days later I received an email inviting me to the second round of interviews. In this round they wanted to see 6-12 images that included some action photos and also answer a few specific questions from a questionnaire where they wanted to know what my experience and salary requirements were. With the help of Leslie, Jen, Tobechi and other co-workers I was able to narrow down my collection of photographs to the following images.

Ultimately, the answers I provided on the questionnaire and the finished portfolio I submitted was my decision and I did not make it to round 3. Oh well...it wasn't meant to be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment